Saturday, December 06, 2008

One and a half years later...

Thereabouts... since the last post. Yup, this blog has been preeetty inactive I must say.

Many things have happened since. For starters, I've landed myself a job as a planner - not wedding, party, financial, event, etc... planner, but a town planner. So it's been 15 months into the job and I can't say I'm loving or hating it. But it had been a journey to get to where I am now.

Fast-forwarding the missing stories in the past 1.5 years, I'm now in a lil' situation which I find myself rather stuck in. How does one handle office romance? Now wait, I'm not saying there's any on my part, but sigh... it sucks when heartstrings are being tugged at. Shan't say more lest there's nothing much to expand on. For now, it's just wishful thinking on my part and very very silly me making a fuss out of nothing.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]