Thursday, July 26, 2007
CRY
I dunno if it's to do with hormones, the weather, the time of the month, things happening around you, or what you've been experiencing. Anyway, there are those days when you just feel really SAD. And for us ladies, with relatively more active tear glands, we cry.
Boo hoo hoo.
So today was my day. I mourn for the world.
Perhaps i miss the world i had in NZ. And i miss my story-teller, his singing and his exercise. I miss the laughter and bubbly crack-ups of my team "mum". I miss the wide-eyed cute lil' Harriet. I miss the times of prayer & fellowship with CC. I miss C's FOOD (lost appetite back here now... bleah). I miss yakking about our fave topic in the little room with Em & Mal. I miss being funky with Fran. I miss recording & creating improvisations with S. I definitely miss my leng-lui... ok snap out of it i know... barely even got through 1/4 of my "miss-list"...
But the warmest part is... it's mutual. I was so touched to hear from N today that the brothers were praying for me. I almost teared. Heh, i think it's hard for anyone else to understand... but it dun matter. I know and that's good enough :)
Boo hoo hoo.
So today was my day. I mourn for the world.
Perhaps i miss the world i had in NZ. And i miss my story-teller, his singing and his exercise. I miss the laughter and bubbly crack-ups of my team "mum". I miss the wide-eyed cute lil' Harriet. I miss the times of prayer & fellowship with CC. I miss C's FOOD (lost appetite back here now... bleah). I miss yakking about our fave topic in the little room with Em & Mal. I miss being funky with Fran. I miss recording & creating improvisations with S. I definitely miss my leng-lui... ok snap out of it i know... barely even got through 1/4 of my "miss-list"...
But the warmest part is... it's mutual. I was so touched to hear from N today that the brothers were praying for me. I almost teared. Heh, i think it's hard for anyone else to understand... but it dun matter. I know and that's good enough :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]