Monday, January 15, 2007
A heavy heart
My mind and thoughts have for the most part been on E today. I feel a little physically drained from the crying when I first heard the news, and emotionally, I feel down. I'm just worried about E. I wonder how he is coping and what exactly happened. Lord, You must strengthen him in his spirit and tide him through this period. If You allowed this to happen, Lord You must gain him and not let him be stumbled...
I still don't know why it happened. I really want to hear from E. Today had been horrible. I just didn't have the mood to go out or do anything; just stayed cooped up at home. Strangely enough, I don't know why I feel so much for E's loss. I guess this is the first time a friend of mine has lost his/her close one, so this is a novel experience for me. Heart's heavy... even thinking of going to enjoy myself doesn't seem so right.
I just hope that he'll soon open up & be able to respond to my email. I really want to hear from him and know how he is doing. Lord, keep me faithful to pray diligently for him and his family. Cover this tough time & supply them richly with the prayers & petitions of the saints.
E, be strong. I wish I could tell you all this, but for now, I can only pray for you.
I still don't know why it happened. I really want to hear from E. Today had been horrible. I just didn't have the mood to go out or do anything; just stayed cooped up at home. Strangely enough, I don't know why I feel so much for E's loss. I guess this is the first time a friend of mine has lost his/her close one, so this is a novel experience for me. Heart's heavy... even thinking of going to enjoy myself doesn't seem so right.
I just hope that he'll soon open up & be able to respond to my email. I really want to hear from him and know how he is doing. Lord, keep me faithful to pray diligently for him and his family. Cover this tough time & supply them richly with the prayers & petitions of the saints.
E, be strong. I wish I could tell you all this, but for now, I can only pray for you.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]