Thursday, January 18, 2007
First contact
Finally, after almost a week of silence, E & I had our first contact via G-mail chat. I was so stunned to see his green icon, indicating that he was online, and my heart was beating a little faster when i initiated the chat. What if it wasn't him? What if he doesn't respond? And what would i say to him, without knowing his condition?
But strangely enough, he seemed more normal than I expected him to be. There's pain & sorrow on his side undoubtedly, but through the chat, E seemed fine. I dunno if he's hiding behind the mask of technology, or if he's pretending to be ok, or if he's really ok. I really hope he's coping alright, and somehow I got reminded of what bro R once said to me... brothers can handle emotional things much better than sisters. In a way, I think E is alright. Thank you so much Lord... But it was just strange cos he could insert smiley faces & go "haha" during the chat... which I thought was crazy... i even wondered if he's so full of grief that he's gone a bit crazy, but that's just downright stupid. Perhaps he's really ok, and i really wish that for him. Maybe he's pulling himself together to move on & not dwell on it... which is a really good thing to do.
All in all, I can only say praise the Lord... and thank Him for keeping E in this time of trial. I will continue to pray for E & his family...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]