Saturday, April 23, 2005
The server is against me!
Hey, you pple reading my blog now. Can you all see the funky wallpaper with the cool coloured squares? How about the pale orangy background behind my text? (Elzap, it's not seahorses. They are zebras. Funky ones.) Can you? Huh huh huh?
ARGH I CAN'T SEE THE CHANGES I MADE TO MY BLOG. WHYYYYYYY... All i see is just a boring pink text background, shouldered by blank white sides. The stupid default template is not changing on my side, no matter how many times i refresh the page & republish the blog. Argh. Die windows die...
I should convert to using Mac one fine day. And that day is when somebody transfers some moo-lah into my bank. Just a couple of K will do. Cheque's fine too. Thanks ah.
Seems like i have to live with this dull old p i n k background. *mutters under breath*
ARGH I CAN'T SEE THE CHANGES I MADE TO MY BLOG. WHYYYYYYY... All i see is just a boring pink text background, shouldered by blank white sides. The stupid default template is not changing on my side, no matter how many times i refresh the page & republish the blog. Argh. Die windows die...
I should convert to using Mac one fine day. And that day is when somebody transfers some moo-lah into my bank. Just a couple of K will do. Cheque's fine too. Thanks ah.
Seems like i have to live with this dull old p i n k background. *mutters under breath*
Comments:
<< Home
eh, you want pple to donate money to you, mus broadcast your bank account number mahz!
(don't look at me)
Post a Comment
(don't look at me)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
