Monday, April 11, 2005

Heart on a chopping board

Feeling really unpeaceful now. Thinking of the upcoming exams, which is like 12 days away... thinking of my cross-fac module, which is a do-or-die thing... cos if i dun pass it with at least a C, i can say hello to GE4101: Geog Thought again next semester. Plus, thanks to mr Kuldip Singh my wonderful lecturer, who gave me a mysterious C grade for my CA (it is 40% argh!!!), i am really at the brink of passing or failing the damn module. Sigh. It's just so ironic that i will have to spend more effort to make sure i understand a cross-fac mod, rather than concentrate on my geog major modules. World-class university, indeed.
Also found out that a friend's mum is hospitalised and i feel lousy about it. I've met the mother before and it's just so unfortunate that she has to undergo such an experience. She's a real nice lady and works very hard to support the family. Sigh. I think if my mother were to be hospitalised or something, I will not be able to take it. Especially at this point in time. I am just too fragile. Feel like breaking apart. Heart is on a chopping board, compounded with the stresses that will pile up soon. I pray that God strengthen me and watch over my friend and his mother. May she have a successful operation and a speedy recovery. I feel unpeaceful. I need to talk to my mother.
God please forgive me of my sins and wash away the un-peaceful feelings in my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]