Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Good Morning!
yup... good morning good morning goooood morning!
I just love my blog hahaha. Think i'm on a high & just addicted to this new bloggy-woggy. Only been er... a couple of days? And i've already got so many entries. Hmm... i wonder if i let friends view my blog, they might be like turned off? heh.
ok, today gonna start "studying" for the exams. First, is to tackle my cross-fac module... Women's Health... sheesh. I MUST pass this mod. That Kuldip Singh of a Jingh better give me a Pass. Not that i don't study or anything of that sort. Oh well. Better not waste anymore time.
Eh. Think i'll head down to the canteen or vending machine. Need a hot drink. Sigh but tis' so far away...
I just love my blog hahaha. Think i'm on a high & just addicted to this new bloggy-woggy. Only been er... a couple of days? And i've already got so many entries. Hmm... i wonder if i let friends view my blog, they might be like turned off? heh.
ok, today gonna start "studying" for the exams. First, is to tackle my cross-fac module... Women's Health... sheesh. I MUST pass this mod. That Kuldip Singh of a Jingh better give me a Pass. Not that i don't study or anything of that sort. Oh well. Better not waste anymore time.
Eh. Think i'll head down to the canteen or vending machine. Need a hot drink. Sigh but tis' so far away...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]